Friday, April 29, 2011

More than a bird's nest: El Nido wins PATA Award





Just in case you live inside a box, you probably already know we live in a tropical country where it rains during summer season and it’s freakishly hot during the cold months.

I am not scientist (but if you will count my four years spent in a special science high school, I am) but the relation of the sun to great beaches is kind of high. (I speak from the perspective of a science student who majored on theater and arts.)

Recently, I chanced upon a news article saying that El Nido’s Be G.R.E.E.N. campaign won the prestigious PATA award.

Ok. What’s PATA? Check the meaning of PATA here. What’s El Nido? Check El Nido here.

El Nido remains one of my most desired places to visit. I’ve visited Palawan last year but only got as far as the jeepney terminal going to the Underground River or the boat to El Nido.

Now, I am torn if in saving Pxx,xxx.xx, I will climb Mt. XXXXXXXX or visit El Nido.

For the article about El Nido’s Be G.R.E.E.N. project, check the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More