Friday, April 29, 2011

Delivering Deliverance: I am delivered

Bible by IkeTacata (mutyang.deviantart.com)



“…and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magdalene) from whom seven demons had come out” (Luke 8:2)

Last night saw my deliverance. Deliverance from everything and anything that holds me back from advancing in God’s Kingdom. I feel freer, lighter and I must admit, I feel as if I’m a new child again.

Being under the influence of demons, I’ve been doing things I never wanted to do – for so long, and I praise God for giving me a chance to be relieved of outer influences.

Demonic influences is not new. In the Bible, we can find references to this. In Mark 5:5, a man from the tombs met Jesus. He was “with an impure spirit” and he would cut himself with stones. Another instance can be found in Luke 13, and as quoted in Luke 13:11 (NIV),”and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all.”

Physically, there are manifestations of demonic influence, and deliverance is very essential to free someone from it. What I experienced last night was beyond words could express.

I will dwell on this topic in the future, but for now, due to time constraint, I happily settle to this peace I am experiencing in my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More