Friday, February 4, 2011

David Crowder



They look hip, they sound hip. These guys have been in my ipod for the longest time ever since I heard their song Foreverandever etc. That title itself made me go gaga over them. If I’m not mistaken, that song and all about it was my first entry in my other blog, and since then, I did not stop looking for their songs. Whenever I would feel down and felt like a music can cure (Saul?), I would play that song and I would feel way better.

I never really knew anything about them: how they live, are they die-hard believers, is David Crowder one single person and Band is his surname, and other stupid and crazy questions I should have asked when I started listening to them.


I follow David Crowder in his blog and I also follow them in Twitter. I'm becoming a fan already.

I like their style. Their album Church Music was my first album by them after listening to Foreverandever. It turned me off at first. I never wanted to listen to techno music about God. I was conservative that way. I thought it was blasphemous or something. But after watching dance flicks, I suddenly felt the need for gospel techno stuff, just anything that can make me move.

Then I heard Stars. It was a beautifully written love song. Listening to it made me realize that I am a mere dust in their universe and God is so big and expansive that a mere song could not contain His beauty.

I will write about them more, but now, I would like you to listen and appreciate them first. Here goes…






David Crowder's Website: http://www.davidcrowderband.com/
Their Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/crowderband 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More