Friday, February 4, 2011

Prayer List Item #2 (2011)


I was vehement to add this because I already have the electronic version in my laptop, thanks to the updated Bible study guide I acquired last month and it's really really nice. If my brain could get brain-tied, my brain would be, well, brain-tied or something. So I technically already have this. But I still desire to have one. A concrete one. Something I can bring along with me. Something I can touch and highlight. Maybe I’ll message JeVi to buy one for me, have it shipped through JaVe when he gets here (and have him converted in the process ha ha). JeVi said I could only buy one (and have my name etched or something on the front cover) in the US. I saw one in Amazon. Now what’s Alx doing in Hawaii for nothing eh?

Img src: http://betormedia.co.za/shop/images/COMPLETE%20JEWISH_Leather_Navy.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More