Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reading Challenge 2011


Since I’ve started writing for these business magazines in SG and HK, I need to brush up on my writing skills. I can only do that by practicing and reading a lot. By lot meaning not just blogs of people I follow and love. The challenge must be an assortment of some sort (sort of), with different books from different eras and different genres.  Maybe I’ll try to buy some new titles. Booksale, definitely. Kindle makes everything better and easier for me. I have 5 more books I saw untouched in my bookshelf. Those will be opened soon. I have other books with friends whom I will have to remind so these books will be returned properly. I still have books from friends. No need to remind them now. I’ve done only 8 books now. Not bad for a month. I’m on to 62more.

1 comments:

NTS: It's 22 May, and I have not move on from one book for a month now.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More