Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prayer List #4 (2011) - HAWAII



This has nothing to do with Alx (not the well-bred AlD, but Alx, the crazy guy) - well, it does, since I'm gonna be stretching his hosting skills to the highest level - but after seeing Jke's pictures (and stories) of his Hawaiian escapade last May, I've always had this curiosity about Hawaii.

I remember meeting a guy from Hawaii in Podium last year - Jeff, I think was his name, and he was nice and very friendly. I've always thought people from Hawaii are friendly, like Filipinos, and when I told my mom about my idea of spending the rest of my savings and future income for a trip that cannot and will not and should not stretch for more than one week, it was not apprehension I saw that registered in my mom's face but pure disbelief.

"You can't be wasting that much money for a few days vacation right?"

Wrong.

"Well, you can always find our relatives there."

It was her way of saying, "Being me home a pasalubong, OK?"

I think I want to go. I think. Alx never fails to prove it to me. He's like a virus. Unwanted and sickening.

One thing though. I checked the website. I have one small (not really) problem. Je n'ai pas de visa. It's much more expensive than Schengen, mind you. I paid P3500 for Schengen. The American one costs around P6000!


I think there's a correlation between the number of Pinoy TNTs in America than the whole of EU combined. I hope it won't be that stressful.


I'm still praying for this. I don't know if this proves to be a good investment. I'm still hoping Hawaii Five-O will give me the answer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More