Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reasons, Reasons, Reasons

I made this blog, but I never really got the chance to write on it that much. Maybe because it’s a bit complicated to use. Blogspot is my second ever blog host, then I left it. I actually forgot its url already. I just wrote condo stuff there. Blogspot is a bit complicated to maintain. I was enticed by it because it was what was being used by many Pinoy writers.

My first one was in Tabulas. It contained my entire college life and reading through it made me realize just how wicked my life was back then. Then I tried blogging in Multiply because of its photo hosting features plus the myriad of people using it and its privacy settings. It contained my last years in college plus my transition to the Apostolic church so it was interesting. Then I just stopped blogging for a year.

Entered the best micro blogging site, Tumblr. The name itself is enough to excite the senses. I did make an account there out of my need to express my feelings then. It contained my spiritual highs and lows in 2010. But it was too private. It contained far too much private thoughts that I decided to create a public blog to contain teachings and revelations to inspire and create a new atmosphere here in the web. Then I privatised most of my entries in Tumblr and started sharing the link to people, including my officemates.

Hopefully, I really get to be serious about this blog. I really love writing and studying the Word of God that I don’t see any reason for me to not do this. The prime mission of this blog is to house all my spiritual whatnots and make sure that all the wisdom the Lord is giving to me has a virtual container of some sort. Time should never be an issue. The revelations are always there. I just have to grab them and start to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More