Thursday, February 24, 2011

Work-Related Whatnot

We live with what we have

Don't mind that I still use XP at work. This is the Philippines. Although hired by SG and HK's premiere business magazines, I am forced to accept this fact. Never mind that I still use this kind of processor. My point in this entry is this: I've spent my entire day doing html coding that I could easily pass of as an IT person already and not as a, well, I don't know how to categorize myself, honestly. All the Chrome files on my desktop (there used to be 7) basically ate my whole afternoon.
So many html-ing

I keep on jumping from one job to another. Yesterday, I did the lay out because out layout artist was sick. This morning I did journalism because we lack journalists already. And this afternoon, I'm an IT person.

Is it just me or do I smell a well-deserved increase? Ha ha. I know I know. I work as I work. I work as God's servant so no ill feelings for me (Colossians 3:22). Plus, I do the volunteering anyway. Whenever I hear someone ask for help, I immediately raise my hand to the rescue.

And Amr calls me SuperNikki. Upon my insistence of course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More