Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Headphones


I’m typing this from the tech booth. I’m currently trying out the new Sony dynamic stereo headphones brought in by Kuya Jyr from somewhere. I don’t know what to do with. Perhaps this, listening something with it. So I plugged in into the mixer and listened to the Psalmists as they practice. This headphones has its own volume and tone enhancer on the heads themselves, so if you’re mixing and want to mute the other channel, you can actually do it without having to go to the mixer or the main controls. This is particularly convenient if you’re standing at a far edge of a cliff and you don’t want to move from your place anymore. Or you’re too lazy to stand up form your editing machine.

Another cool feature of this, um, thing is that whenever the voices get too loud to my ear, I can easily turn the knobs and lessen the volume. Only, I always forget which way to turn to minimize it, and always end up maximizing the volume, half-surprising my eardrums with pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More