Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MRT Blues


For the first time in my life, I actually felt that people are naturally nice.  In the aftermath of yesterday’s bus bombing, everyone who felt like travelling, including the workforce, kind of decided to take the usually-snubbed MRT in lieu of the lovable EDSA buses. And so, almost half of the population was at the Taft station, trying to squeeze in the very very narrow hallways of the MRT station.  The guards were useless. I felt like a small vehicle trying to overtake other cars without trying to scratch my body. Guys squeezed against women, and I was surprised with the fact that unlike my horrific experience yesyerday morning in the Ladies’ Section of the MRT, people were not killing each other to get in. All in all, though I felt a guy’s body against my behind, the experience was a bit interesting. 

Photo credits: http://www2.pids.gov.ph/seminars/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mrt.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More