Saturday, January 1, 2011

Going back to the Hebrew roots

I said it once in my FB account: I want to learn Aramaic, Latin, Greek and Hebrew. Add to that my imagination of having the time to learn and practice French, Spanish and German.

Well, I hope it's not too late to learn them all. I read at once in my ex's sister's book that a child's brain, in the developing years, is the best room for learning language.

And, 24 years after that, I do hope my neurons are still on fire to absorb more words than those I've learned in both of the languages I currently use (Filipino and English).

Then I met someone who's actually into Hebraic studies of the Bible a few weeks ago. Now, the fire in me has been stirred up, I'm currently looking for more ops to learn the language and the other ancient ones just to learn more about the Scriptures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More