Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hot Air



How will I be able to manage my time on Saturday?

I'm supposed to take photos for the Hot Air Balloon festival in Clark (again??? Seriously, Clark is one of my most detested place right now) but we have a meeting on the same day, 3pm in Pque. I have forgotten the travel time to and fro Clark already. Argh. This doesn't help me at all. I should have a secretary taking down notes for me.

PLAN A
Go there early. Meet up with Ch's family, hopefully for free lunch or whatnot. Leave early and be back by 3 in Pque.

PLAN B
Go there Friday night, which will mean I will have to check in somewhere. Eureka Hotel perhaps? Haha. Blue Something Airport hotel? Haha. And go back a little earlier before lunch.

PLAN C
Don't go. Ditch the idea. Forget the coverage.

PLAN D
Live there.

PLAN E
There's no Plan E.

This is hard. Hot Air stuff.

X X << See, I'm kissing the blog post already. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More