Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Google's Logo Today

Why is Google's artwork like this?



Last year, their Xmas special (like food) was cute. I don't normally see their search page artwork because of Chrome. I just type my search keywords on the address bar ang hit enter, so when I saw this one, I wonder how many artworks I missed the past months after December.

O well, apparently, it's Jules Verne's bday today. Someone who's dead actually gets to celebrate his birthday. And here I am, even forgetting to greet my best friend on her birthday!

...The same day Angelo Reyes died (more about that later). The same day I got my bag spilled with black ink. The same day I ate tocino for the nth time. Wala lang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More